To find a health care provider, contact Montana Primary Care Association or the Montana Office on Rural Health. If you are older or have a disability, you also can contact your local aging services or center for independent living at 406-443-4332
To build vaccine confidence with people with disabilities and older adults, the Administration on Community Living (ACL) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are funding trusted local trusted disability and aging partners in U.S. states. In Montana, the ACL/CDC funding is supporting the Rural Institute for Inclusive Communities, the Montana Developmental Disabilities Council, Disability Rights Montana, Montana Centers for Independent Living, Area Agencies on Aging and Aging and Disability Resources Centers. Together these funded partners are coordinating on several activities including several public service announcements to connect people with disabilities and older adults resources that could help them learn more about vaccinations and options for accessing vaccination options.
• CDC What People with Disabilities and Care Providers Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines
• Learn more about ACL COVID-19 Vaccination resources for people with disabilities and older adults.
• AARP What to Know About the Coronavirus Vaccines: Questions continue as millions of Americans get immunized
• FDA COVID-19 Vaccines. The FDA has regulatory processes in place to facilitate the development of COVID-19 vaccines that meet the FDA's rigorous scientific standards.
• Find other state, local and tribal partners available to answer questions about COVID-19 vaccinations.