April 22 Webinar Information:
Communication Matrix Information:
- Online Communication Matrix Site – Use of this online tool is FREE. Simply create a user account and you are ready to go! There are short help videos that are useful in introducing the steps you will go through to use the tool and view the results.
- Communication Matrix Handbook
- Communication Matrix Questions and Answer Options
- Sample Communication Matrix Profile– This graphic shows you the format for a sample profile.
- Sample Communication Matrix Custom Report – For a small fee, you can get a custom report created for a student for whom you have created a profile.
- Articles related to Communication Matrix:
- Rowland, C., & Fried-Oken, M. (2010). Communication Matrix: A clinical and research assessment tool targeting children with severe communication disorders. Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Approach, 3, 319-329.
- Schweigert, P. (2012). Understanding the importance of the partner in communication development for individuals with sensory and multiple disabilities. Perspectives on Augmentative and Alternative Communication, 21, 167-173.
- NCSC module 3: Select Targets – this module can be viewed at the NCSC wiki site. We begin drawing upon this content today, but will continue with it in the next webinar.