May 6 Webinar Information:
- Everyone Communicates! Session 3 Powerpoint with Notes
- Recorded Webinar – Session 3
- Preference Inventories – These are samples only. They should get you thinking about how you might do this in an informal or more systematic fashion.
- Autism Q & A: Reinforcement Assessment – this webpage provides a discussion and table that illustrates the systematic introduction of family objects to assess interest.
- Potential Reinforcer Profile – A comprehensive list formatted with a rating scale developed by Amy McGinnis
- Preference Inventory – This set of tables includes common items that may be of interest to younger children.
- Reinforcer Checklist – Another example of a list of items used to narrow down reinforcement choices, heavy on edibles!
Additional Communication Matrix Information:
- Communication Matrix Online Community – An online community of researchers, speech-language pathologists and educators who are passionate about creating an engaging and supportive community to improve outcomes for individuals with complex communication needs. Please join them if you are interested!
- Design to Learn IEP Development Guide(Rowland et al.,2013).
- NCSC module 3: Select Targets – We did not cover all of the content from this module last week, so it is being reported again for Webinar 3. In order to access the video, visit the NCSC wiki site.