Community Supports and Services
The Rural Institute provides many community service programs, training and technical assistance programs that are designed to increase quality of life and community inclusion for people with disabilities. Our programs support individuals with disabilities, their families, professionals, para-professionals, policy-makers, students, and other community members.
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs: Emerging Leaders
- Montana Family to Family Health Information Center (F2F- HIC)
- Montana Assistive Technology Program
- Transition & Employment Projects
- National Disability Navigator Resource Collaborative; Meg Traci, PI