Return to Library
Kelsey, D. and P. Plumb (1999). Great Meetings! How to Facilitate Like a Pro, Hanson Park Press.
- Ch. 1 Facilitation: What's it all About?
- Ch. 2 Knowing Your Group
- Ch. 3 Getting a Good Start
- Ch. 4 Designing a Great Meeting
- Ch. 5 Understanding Problem Solving
- Ch. 6 Tools for Problem Solving
- Ch. 7 Maximizing the Group's Potential
- Ch. 8 Promoting Positive Communication
- Ch. 9 Managing Conflict in Groups
- Ch. 10 Interventions: When to Step In
- Ch. 11 Integrating Graphics into your Meetings
- Ch. 12 Reflections on the Art of Facilitation
- Further Reading and Resources