Return to Library
Miller, R. F. and M. Pincus (1997). Running a Meeting that Works, Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
- Ch. 1 A Blueprint for Success: Know Your Purpose
- Ch. 2 Why Have a Meeting?: Is This the Best Way to Accomplish the Purpose?
- Ch. 3 Preparing for the Meeting: What, Who, When, Where, and for How Long
- Ch. 4 Preparing Yourself: Begin with a Winning Image and Attitude
- Ch. 5 Preparing Others: Letting Participants Know Your Expectations
- Ch. 6 Who's in Charge Here?: Do's and Dont's for Guiding the Meeting
- Ch. 7 Encouraging Participation: Wallflowers Have Ideas, Too
- Ch. 8 Handling the Tough Ones: Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Ch. 9 Collateral Materials: Reinforcement Rather than Distraction
- Ch. 10 Audiovisual Assistance: Enhancement Rather than Clutter
- Ch. 11 Guest Speakers are Welcome: Outsiders Can Motivate and Inspire
- Ch. 12 Wrapping it Up: When is Enough Enough?
- Ch. 13 Thumbs Up or Down: Assessing the Meeting
- Ch. 14 Writing it Up: Reporting the Results