The following books and
materials are available for agencies involved in the project to checkout.
Agencies may keep the books, until another agency requests them or until
they are finished with their two year contract for the project. For
informtion regarding checking out materials contact Jillian Jurica at
the Rural Institute on Disabilities: Telephone: (406) 243-2390, or E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Books (To see chapter titles,
click on book title.)
- Bade, N. E. (1994). Marketing
Without Money! - 175 Cheap and Offbeat Ways for Small Businesses
to Increase Sales!, NTC Business Books.
- Beckwith, H. (1997). Selling
the Invisible - A Field Guide to Modern Marketing, Warner
- Grede, R. (1997). Naked Marketing -
The Bare Essentials, Prentice Hall Press.
- Hahn, F. E. and K. G. Mangun (1997). Do-It-Yourself
Advertising and Promotion - How to Produce Great Ads, Brochures,
Catalogs, Direct Mail, Web Sites, and More!, John Wiley and Sons,
- Hiam, A. (1997). Marketing for
Dummies, IDG Books Worldwide, Inc.
- Levinson, J. C. (1998). Secrets
for Making Big Profits from your Small Business - Guerrilla
Marketing, Houghton Mifflin Company.
- McGraw-Hill (1996). Sales
and Marketing - The Only Book you Need if you're New to Sales
and Marketing!, McGraw-Hill.
- Phillips, M. and S. Rasberry (1997). Marketing
Without Advertising - Inspire Customers to Rave About Your
Business to Create Lasting Success, Nollo Press.
Books on Facilitating a Meeting
- Carroselli, M. (1998). Great
Session Openers Closers and Energizers- Quick Activities
for Warming up your Audience and Ending on a High Note, McGraw-Hill.
- Doyle, M. and D. Straus (1976). How
to Make Meetings Work: The New Interaction Method, Berkley
- Heller, R. and T. Hindle (1998). Essential
Manager's Manual, DK Publishing, Inc.
- Hunter, D., A. Bailey, et al. (1995). The
Art of Facilitation - How to Create Group Synergy, Fisher
- Justice, T. and D. W. Jamieson, Ph.D. (1999). The
Facilitator's Fieldbook, HRD Press, Inc.
- Kaner, S., L. Lind, et al. (1998). Facilitator's
Guide to Participatory Decision-Making, New Society Publishers.
- Kelsey, D. and P. Plumb (1999). Great
Meetings! How to Facilitate Like a Pro, Hanson Park Press.
- Micale, F. A. (1999). Not
Another Meeting! A Practical Guide for Facilitating Effective
Meetings, The Oasis Press.
- Miller, R. F. and M. Pincus (1997). Running
a Meeting that Works, Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
- Mina, E. (2000). The Complete
Handbook of Business Meetings, AMACOM.
- Owen, H. (1997). Open Space
Technology - A User's Guide, Berrett-Koehler Publishers,
- Putz, G. B. (1998). Facilitation
Skills, Helping Groups Make Decisions, Simple Steps to Help
Groups and Teams Focus on the Issue and Build Agreement on Solutions,
Deep Space Technology Company.
- Quick, L. T. (1992). Successful
Team Building, AMACOM.
- Silberman, M. and K. Clark (1999). 101
Ways to Make Meetings Active - Surefire Ideas to Engage Your
- Weisbord, M. R. and S. Janoff (1995). Future
Search - An action Guide to Finding Common Ground in Organizations & Communities,
Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
- Bowe, F. G. (1995). Birth to
Five- Early Childhood Special Education, Delmar Publishers.
Go to Articles
For informtion regarding checking out materials contact Jillian
Jurica at the Rural Institute on Disabilities.
Telephone: (406) 243-2390
or Email: email@example.com
Return to Homepage